Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Latest Cookie Creations

 The fall is always a busy baking time. Here are a few of the platters and sweets I have been working on.

 I made many, many Halloween themed chocolate covered Oreos.
 Lots of Halloween sweets....bats,ghosts and loads of pumpkins. Then, it was all about the turkeys. I will have many more Thanksgiving themed goodies to share soon.

I also had an opportunity to make and send cookies overseas to a soldier through the Operation Cookie Takeover Program. I have participated in this program twice, and look forward to doing it again in the spring. It's a great way to show appreciation for the men and women who serve our country.
October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This platter was a special request and I love the way it turned out.

Visit us on Pinterest
Instagram @parnellspantry
Parnells Pantry on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment