Friday, December 21, 2012

Snowman Soup

   Here is an idea I found on Pinterest, and thought it would be perfect for my children to give to their classmates. It is easy to assemble, just print the labels, place the items in little gift bags(I purchase mine at Michael's ), staple the label on top and you are done!! These make great stocking stuffers, party favors, and classroom gifts during the winter!I found these labels at www.paperandpigtailsparties.com , and they were free!

Materials:
Small treat bags
Chocolate chips
Mini Marshmallows
hot cocoa packets
candy canes
white cardstock for printing labels


I placed the cocoa, 5 chocolate chips, and a handful of mini marshmallows in each bag, along with one candy cane. Print and cut out the labels, then fold them in half and staple onto each bag! Easy!

2 comments:

  1. This is a VERY cute idea.... do you have a template for the label???

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.paperandpigtailsparties.com is where I found the labels. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete